Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Whatever Floats Your Boat

Have you ever noticed how different you feel emotionally when you are on a boat in the water?

Let's put aside the fearful feeling of falling in, sinking or drowning for a minute and concentrate on the positive feelings.
For me,  when I am floating in the still waters of Upper Herring Lake in my kayak  I get a calming reassuring feeling that I am in total rhythm with the natural harmony of nature.  It is a place of well-being and connection.
There is also something about the buoyancy of the water that gives me a safe feeling - like I am being held and nurtured in the arms of Mother Nature herself.  The water being a natural conduit for energy I also feel ultra amplified and energized.
 It is interesting to note that even when in a place of what some would consider being dangerous and fearful, I am in my most calm, safe and connected space.
It is in this space that we must take note, record and become aware of those feelings that bring us closest to our Wholeness.
This awareness and the acceptance that these feelings are the guide to our inner wisdom
will be the path to truly living from our True Nature.

Where is the place where you feel the most connected and whole?

No comments:

Post a Comment